Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I need a haircut

First off, before I write anything, I'm starting this blog because I've had multiple people ask me to write one so that they can stay updated on my happenings or whatever you would like to call the menial and not so menial things that I do in Tunisia. So here you are...PEOPLE. Enjoy.


I want to start by stating that I badly badly badly need a haircut and I'm too lazy, busy, intimidated by not knowing the language, worried about looking like an ewok or someother mythical creature, and also kind of wanting to not get a haircut so I can say "I went my first 3 1/2 months in Tunisia without getting a haircut." So, I haven't  bothered to go and actually get one. My roommate has even volunteered to go along with me to translate and make sure my hair looks somewhat normal. I'm incredibly conflicted and do not know what to do. Grow it long for once or look like a dumb...(you fill in the blank with whatever expletive you'd like)?  I don't know what to do.  

Until Next Time,

Jack

Currently Reading:  A Generous Orthodoxy by Brian D. McClaren
Recently Watched:  The West Wing: Season 2, Jumper and Vantage Point
Currently Listening To A Lot Of:  Alchemy Index by Thrice

No comments: