Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Waking Up Sweaty

So as some of you may have noticed, it's now officially summer.  What comes with summer? Hot weather.

In America, this is generally not too big of a deal because everything is air conditioned. In Europe, it's the same. In Tunisia, it depends on where you go if it's air conditioned or not. My house is not. So when I take a nap in the afternoon (because the whole country shuts down during the hot part of the day and then you stay up til 1 a.m. and then get up early) I find myself waking up a sweaty mess.  

It's quite disgusting.

Jack

Currently Reading:  BBC News.com, foreignpolicy.com, cnn.com, TIME, Newsweek, What is the What by Dave Eggers and A Short History of the Arab Peoples
Currently Listening to:  Evil Urges by My Morning Jacket
Recently Watched:  Definitely, Maybe (2 1/2 out of 4)

No comments: